This post may contain affiliate links
As women, we have to have criticism and unrealistic standards of beauty every single day.
Loving your body means knowing that the criticism comes from an unkind, unfair place.
It means knowing that you don’t have to sacrifice your happiness to be a few pounds lighter or fit into a certain pair of jeans.
If you’re feeling down on your body and aren’t happy with your reflection in the mirror, try these three tips to help you love your body again:
- Pick a positive daily affirmation to repeat to yourself every single day. Something as simple as “My body is beautiful” will do.
- Listen to hunger cues. If you’re hungry, eat something that will make you feel good.
- Don’t deprive yourself of the food that you love if it’s unhealthy – just have it in moderation.
I know, it can be so hard to love your body sometimes. But, you’ll find incredible happiness when you work what you’ve got!
Check out these amazing quotes about loving your body, I know that they’ll make you smile:
“If you left it up to everyone else in the world to decide, your body will NEVER be good enough.”
– Michelle Elman
“I'm proud of my body, and you should be proud of yours too. No matter who you are or what you do. I could give a million reasons why you don't need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you. That's the stuff of champions.”
– Lady Gaga
“I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. But accepting that just empowers me.”
– Kim Kardashian
“I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiancé, and herself.”
– Jessica Simpson
“You have to stand up and say, There's nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you're the one with the problem!”
– Jennifer Lopez
“To love yourself as you are is a miracle, and to see yourself is to have found yourself, for now. And now is all we have, and love is who we are.”
– Anne Lamott
“Stop trying to fix your body. It was never broken.”
– Eve Ensler
“Don’t let your mind bully your body.”
– June Tomaso Wood
“By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!”
– Steve Maraboli
“Accepting yourself only as long as you look a certain way isn’t self-love, it’s self-destruction.”
– Laci Green
“Your body loves you. Your body works hard to keep you alive.”
– Lisa Consiglio Ryan
“In your own life it’s important to know how spectacular you are.”
– Steve Maraboli
“I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.”
– Oprah Winfrey
“Whether you're tall or shorter, or a little bigger, more curves, skinny you just have to be proud of what you have, and everyone is beautiful.”
– Caroline Wozniacki
“Your body is awesome. Curvy, big boobs, small ones, thin, athletic, voluptuous, J-Lo booty or no booty at all — what you got is workin’ for YOU. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.”
— Lindsay Tigar
Lindsay Tigar said it perfectly – your body is perfect, just the way it is. You don’t have to look like anybody else to be gorgeous.
So, get out there and fearlessly love your body – it is absolutely stunning!
Other Great Quotes that you can check too
- 15 Uplifting Quotes to Comfort You Through Tough Times.
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Life That will Change How You think.
- 10 Inspirational New Year Quotes For a Fresh Start.
- 15 Motivational Quotes for Success
- 15 Quotes That Will Make You Love Your Body.
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So.
- 15 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Sayings messages.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Being Lazy.
- 15 Motivational Quotes to Help You Get Sh*t Done.
- 15 Never Give Up Quotes to Persevere Through Any Challenge in Life.
- 15 Best Inspirational Self-Love Quotes To Make You Love Yourself Even More.
- 15 Quotes to Boost Your Self-Confidence.
- 15 Love Quotes To Express How You Feel On Days When You’re Lost For Words.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Procrastinating
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So
- 15 Powerful Quotes That Will Boost Your Productivity.
- 15 Quotes To Overcome Perfection Syndrome.
- 15 Motivational Quotes For When You Just Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything.
- 15 Amazing “Good Morning” Quotes to Help You Start the Day Right.
- 15 Self Care Quotes and Sayings to Show You The Importance of Looking After Yourself.