This post may contain affiliate links
Our loved ones deserve to know how much we love them, every single day. To tell someone that you love them is one of the sweetest gestures in life.
Expressing your love will make you and your loved one glow from the inside out! You don’t need an excuse to tell someone you love them.
But, I find that it makes the most impact to use a super meaningful quote as a loving gesture on these special occasions:
- A loved one’s birthday
- Your anniversary
- Your wedding day
On those emotional occasions, you may find yourself at a loss for words.
Don’t worry – you can use one of these 15 amazing love quotes to tell that special person just how much they mean to you:
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
“You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”
– Pablo Neruda
“When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”
“I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you.”
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“You are nothing short of my everything.”
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
– Roy Croft
“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.”
– Nicolas Sparks
“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
“In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.”
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
– Alfred Lord Tennyson
“When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.”
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
– Valerie Lombardo
“My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.”
– Boris Kodjoe
When you truly love someone, you feel it in your heart, your gut, and your soul. That’s why I love that last quote so much – it expresses just how meaningful someone’s love is to you.
So, the next time you can’t find the words to tell someone how much you love them, turn to one of these beautiful quotes.
It will mean the world to them!
Other Great Quotes that you can check too
- 15 Uplifting Quotes to Comfort You Through Tough Times.
- 20 Inspirational Quotes About Life That Will Change How You think.
- 10 Inspirational New Year Quotes For a Fresh Start.
- 15 Motivational Quotes for Success
- 15 Quotes That Will Make You Love Your Body.
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So.
- 15 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes, Sayings messages.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Being Lazy.
- 15 Motivational Quotes to Help You Get Sh*t Done.
- 15 Never Give Up Quotes to Persevere Through Any Challenge in Life.
- 15 Best Inspirational Self-Love Quotes To Make You Love Yourself Even More.
- 15 Quotes to Boost Your Self-Confidence.
- 15 Quotes to Help You Stop Procrastinating
- 15 Quotes On Letting Go and Moving On That Will Inspire You To Do So
- 15 Powerful Quotes That Will Boost Your Productivity.
- 15 Quotes To Overcome Perfection Syndrome.
- 15 Motivational Quotes For When You Just Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything.
- 15 Amazing “Good Morning” Quotes to Help You Start the Day Right.
- 15 Self Care Quotes and Sayings to Show You The Importance of Looking After Yourself.