This post may contain affiliate links
I hate maths (like so many people do), but not this type of maths!
I’ve been trying to figure out the quickest way to become successful, you know the “formula to success”, and here’s what I’ve found:
First of all, the measure of success is different for everyone.
For example, I consider success to be measured by full independence. This means that I can afford the trips on my bucket list, take my kids to school, and maybe even have a private chef one day! 😀
You get the point, and it’s that we all have our own definition of success.
My best friend considers herself to be successful when she’s able to pay all of her student loans, have no credit card debt, have the house mortgage fully paid, and be able to travel abroad.
You too have your own definition of success, right?
So, how do you become successful in a world where everyone else is also trying to find their own success?
First off, not everyone is destined to achieve success.
It’s not a given.
Success only takes place in those who move outside of their comfort zone and take risks.
But, there is one common path to success that, if you start following now, one year from now, you’ll be heading towards your own success. Here’s the formula:
Success = Daily Productivity
So what does Productivity equal? What makes up productivity?
When you’re in a productive state or when someone says that you’re productive, it means this:
- You’re getting results that you want.
- You’re getting the important things done on time.
Imagine this: You plan to do something. Every single time and you get it done, either at work or in your personal life. Just imagine that feeling of achievement!
- You’re being productive.
This means that your goals and routines are met.
It means that you’re saving time.
Time Saved = More Happiness / More Money
So, how do you become productive?
1. Set daily goals and make sure that you achieve them.
2. Use a time blocking system. Know how to divide your time into manageable chunks. (Trust me, it’s the best time management strategy ever).
3. Start your day off right. Yes, there is a good way and a bad way, and how you start your day will determine the kind of day that you’ll have.
4. Take care of your sleeping habits. How can you make sure you can enjoy your late-night movies and still get enough hours of sleep?
5. Block out, time thieves. Time thieves are the things and people that steal your precious time.
6. Busy vs. Productive. Many people don’t know when they’re just being busy, not productive. Just because you’re doing something doesn’t mean that you’re productive; there’s a difference and knowing this alone can improve your productivity levels.
7. Plan it and schedule it! This is where you learn how to plan for the next best thing to do and make sure it actually gets done.
8. Make use of your peak hours. You can learn the times at which you’re the most productive so you can set aside this time to do your most important tasks. It’s true – knowing and protecting your peak hours will put you ten steps ahead of many other people. This is a tip that the most successful people don’t often share, so make use of it!
9. Stay 100% focused. Distractions are everywhere. Sometimes it seems impossible to focus and stay sane will all of the distractions out there to put you off course.
But, if you learn your top 5 distractions and how to ignore them, you’ll be able to concentrate without stress and anxiety. Your focus will improve and you’ll become amazingly productive!
10. Procrastination. Do I even have to talk about this? Procrastination is a major time thief, but if you learn how to beat it, you’ll be ten times happier than you are now.
If you can understand these 10 topics and incorporate them into your daily routine, you’ll be super productive! And, remember what we said:
Success = Productivity
You’ll have more time, and more time = more money and happiness.
Getting things done = having a sense of achievement
Becoming less stressed = no more anxiety from undone work with a deadline right around the corner.
You’ll become a more confident person. With confidence, you can move mountains!
So, now that you know the first step to becoming successful, will you go for it? Or will you procrastinate? The choice is up to you.
But if you want to become successful quickly, start by improving your productivity.
Do you want to improve your productivity right now?
But if you’re not ready to dig deep in productivity you can sign up below and get free access to 3-day productivity secrets.
Enter your email below and I’ll send you three secrets you can use to finally start getting things done, even if you’ve read all the books and blog posts on productivity and nothing has worked!
Other Related Posts