This post may contain affiliate links
Christmas may be weeks away, but that's no reason to avoid getting started on it. It's obvious that you are looking forward to a less overwhelming Christmas, you know, a calmer one, with no rush and no pressure, where things will just flow.
This is possible. All you need to do is go to this list, which covers everything you might need: decorations, food, gifts, things that are quickly forgotten.
Then get a holiday planner and make a realistic budget and plan on how you want this Christmas to be. Here is a Christmas shopping list for 2018.
Christmas shopping list for 2018
- Christmas tree
- Wreath for the front door.
- Strings of light
- Scented candles
- Sellotape for gift wrapping
- Name stickers
- Ribbons for gift wrapping
- Christmas gift bows
- Get Christmas cards
- Christmas gift wrapper
- Print out Christmas planner to get your Christmas organised
- Purchase an extra SD for the camera just in case your goes full
- Get an aroma pot. Waking up to the smells of the season are a great way to start each day.
- Buy Christmas movies or stream them at Amazon in one-month free trial
- Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet.
- Buy mince pie share them in the office or neighbours
- Buy an oven cleaner and get your oven ready for the festive season
- Buy some Christmas socks (these are favourite )
- Get Christmas themed Napkins
- Dont forget to Fill Your Ice Cube Tray
- Find Out When Bin Day is during the Christmas period
- Batteries just in case decorations need some.
- Very easy to forget Kitchen Foil
- And Clingfilm
- Buy postage stamps here the ones I use.
- Get some pyjamas with holiday spirit put it on 24 Dec
- Dont forgot this minimal Christmas tree if you dont want to overspend with Christmas tree
- Fancy having personalised Christmas cards then start ordering now here
- Dont forget gift tags
- Have nephews or niece get them some Christmas customised socks here
- Oops, make sure you have Christmas pillow with reindeer on. Here are few with some special touch full of Christmas spirit.
- Get your friend’s dog a gift here are some I recommend.
- Get yourself a stylish Christmas jumper here
- Pick up a few emergencies or just in case of gifts The neighbour who drops by with an unexpected person.
scented candles, bottles of wine—to offer a party hostess.
Don't wait until the last minute to start your Christmas plan. Start today. Get a planner to help you be more organised, fill it in bits, like gifts to send, things to buy, etc.
You get this printable as a checklist HERE to make things easier for you.
15 things to do before Christmas
15 Christmas gifts for workmates
10 Christmas gifts for moms
10 Christmas gifts for dads
8 Christmas decorations for apartment and small spaces
10 Christmas Gift ideas for men who have everything
10 Christmas gifts for your best friend
10 Christmas gifts for the cat or dog lover
Free Access To Library
Subscribe for FREE to instant access to Free Printables.
Plus we will also send you best weekly emails on how to live your best life.
Enter my free resource library for my latest, printables, checklists, &worksheets! The password is ‘LOVE’ -- please copy and paste that in at the link above. Thanks for being a subscriber!!