This post may contain affiliate links
As a blogger, you’re probably always on the lookout for ways to make more money and boost your income.
Trust me, I’m right there with you!
The good news is that there’s one amazing way to make money as a blogger, and you can get started right away.
What’s the secret, you may be asking?
Sponsored posts are a big way to make money as a blogger, and virtually anyone can do it!
You’ll be blown away by the earning potential that sponsored posts have to offer–making money as a blogger just got a whole lot easier.
Here, you’ll learn all about sponsored posts and how they can put cash right into your pocket. Blogging really can be a money-making pursuit, not just a hobby!
What Are Sponsored Posts?
A sponsored post is content that’s posted on a blog or social media platform with the purpose of marketing a product or business to readers.
The post will typically contain information about a topic relating to the product. Usually, somewhere in the post, the product will be featured and a link to it will be provided.
Sponsored posts come in many different forms. Whether its an article, photo, video, or other types of content, the goal of a sponsored post is to promote a product without seeming salesy or like you “sold out” to your readers.
The product should be one that you believe in so that your readers will continue to believe in you!
Sponsored posts are a way for businesses to cater to new audiences and widen their marketing strategy.
For bloggers, sponsored posts are a way to make a profit and introduce awesome products and services to readers.
How Do Sponsored Posts Work?
Now that you understand what sponsored posts are, you’re likely wondering how these posts really work.
The truth is that it’s far simpler than you may think.
Sponsored posts, like any form of advertising, start with a business and its need for exposure.
Businesses commission sponsored posts or enlist the help of bloggers as sponsors so that they can inform a wider audience about their product.
As a blogger, you’ll either reach out to a business or a business will reach out to you to initiate a sponsored partnership.
From there, you’ll learn about the product, get a link to it, and create a post that subtly introduces that product to readers.
When you put up a sponsored post on your blog, it’s a win for you, the business, and your readers.
You get to diversify the content on your blog and make money with every post.
The business gets an awesome advertisement and access to your readers as potential buyers. Your readers get to learn all about a new product that’s in line with their interests.
Advantages Of Sponsored Posts
Why are sponsored posts the easiest way to make money as a blogger?
Well, as a blogger, it’s your job to post engaging content on a regular basis.
Sponsored posts will have you doing exactly that, and making more money while you do it.
Here are more advantages of sponsored posts for bloggers:
- Especially if you’re an experienced content creator, sponsored don’t take long to create. So, the amount of money you get for your time is well worth it.
- You can gain momentum with sponsored posts for continued success! Once you get one great brand to work with you, you’re more likely to get more.
- Sponsored posts help fill up your blog with interesting content.
- You have the potential to get amazing freebies from brands when you work for them as a sponsor (and who doesn’t love freebies?).
Why Should You Do Sponsored Posts?
As a blogger, you should do sponsored posts to boost your earning potential.
Blogging income can be limited, especially with the huge number of people out there trying to become bloggers!
But, when you find sponsors that are right for you, you can easily make some serious cash.
Anyone who owns a blog or prominent social media platform has the opportunity to make money with sponsored posts.
Why pass up that opportunity to raise your income?
There’s no reason why you can’t create sponsored content to entertain your readers and make money at the same time.
How to Get Started with Sponsored Posts
Wondering how to get started making money with sponsored posts? Check out these easy tips:
- Do some research to find businesses that your readers may be interested in. Then, send the businesses you find an email asking if they’re looking for sponsors.
- Create a blog post for a product you love and tag the company to draw their attention. If you get the opportunity, ask if they would be interested in a partnership.
- Write an advertisement page like this one for your blog saying that you’re open to sponsorships and are looking to build long-term advertising partnerships.
Next best of action
But the best advice that I have for getting started with sponsored posts is to enroll in this course: Making Sense Of Sponsored Posts by Alexis and Michelle, they both make over $3000 per month with Sponsored Posts.
By taking this course, you’ll learn everything that you need to know about successfully making money with sponsored posts, including:
- Where to find blog high-paying sponsors
- Important tips to consider before taking sponsored posts
- What’s the right amount charge for sponsored content
- How to write a sponsored blog post
- How not to get conned with sponsored posts
- What are the rules for posting sponsored content
- How to charge for sponsored posts.
- They even share the exact Email Template they use to ask sponsored posts Deals.
Bottom Line On Sponsored Posts
Here’s the bottom line: Sponsored posts are a simple and often fun way to make money as a blogger.
Creating sponsored content can be a steady source of income and will help build up your blog as a business.
To be successful with sponsored posts, it helps to have as much information as you can get. That’s why I highly recommend this course.
It gives you everything you need to get that first sponsor and make money ASAP!
If you have any question please leave it in the comments below and I will be happy to answer anything.
Wondering how else you can make money as blogger check out this Post Here.