This post may contain affiliate links
At some point, we have all stepped on chewing gum while walking either on the streets, in schools, from parties. This can happen at any place! How to remove chewing gum from shoes can be an absolute nightmare if you don’t know how to go about it.
Some of us freak out and start rubbing off the gum in a kerb, or from the ground. Doing this makes it more firm and worse, and as a result, this leads to damaged shoes.
In this post, I will explain the easiest steps on how to remove chewing gum from shoes.
There are different methods that you can use to remove gum from your shoes. It all depends on your situation and where you are at that particular moment when you got struck by the gum.
How To Remove Chewing Gum From Shoes.
1.Freeze the chewing gum
- Place the shoe in a plastic/freezer bag.
- press the gum against the bag.
- Then lay the shoe in the freezer for like an hour or two.
- Then take out the shoe from the bag.
- The gum should remain in the bag
2.Use of ice cubes
You can also use an ice cube method. Which involves placing an ice cube against the gum direct until you feel the gum ease.
3.Use of nail polish remover
Soak a piece of paper towel or cloth in a nail polish remover. Rub the gum until it dissolves.
4.Use of WD-40 spray.
- Spray ‘WD-40’ onto the sole of the shoes the are with gum only.
- Give it like 5 minutes and then rub it off with a towel or cloth.
- And you should see the gum come off Asap.
My recommended method on how to remove chewing gum from your shoes
On the nail polish remover quite easy to buy in a supermarket or on Amazon. if the chewing gum tragedy happens to find you off guard like in wee hours in the morning when going somewhere it’s easy to access.
Which method would you prefer to use? Do you know of any other quick tip on how to remove gum from shoes?Please share with us in the comment.
NB Every now and then I get emails from my readers on this blog asking about services, products and websites recommendation. So I have gathered a few websites and APPS that I use and would recommend. Please check them out let me know if you have a question.
Recommended Websites and Resources.
These Apps will save you over $3000-5000 a year using them.
- Ibotta – Helps you save money while shopping online or at stores. Get $10 for signing up.
- SwagBucks -Earn money by simply doing simple tasks like using their search engine, or watching short funny clips. Get $5 for just signing up today with my special link.
- Ebates is one of the best super saver website. Imagine getting up to 40% cash back! On purchases.
- NB There is App called Nielsen computer & mobile panel. where every year you will receive up to $50 FREE. Plus you will enter to win rewards; Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month. And all you have to do is all you have to do is just install the app on your phone/PC and register for free.
That’s it! No risks at all, no tasks to do, No credit card details needed. Just for having the app run in the background on your phone/computer and anytime you could win $10,000 and other rewards too and receive $50 every year for keeping the App running.
How does work; The panel software installed allows them to gain an overall understanding of Internet usage and behaviour. However, to qualify with them check below if you are of
- Age 18-24 sign up or install the app on any device
- Age 25-44 install from a PC ONLY
- Age 45-54 install the app an IOS device or PC.
- Age 55+ sign up or install any device.
Sign up/install here Nielsen computer & mobile USA panel Receive $50. (USA people)
Sign up/install here Nielsen computer & mobile UK panel Receive $50. (UK people)
NB.: Always make sure to check your email to confirm your sign up in order to qualify, because if you don’t, then they can’t tell if it is a human being or a Bot that signed up. If you didn’t see their email, check the junk/spam/promotional folder. Sometimes these email services filter emails in a funny way
popular posts on Must know lifestyle life hacks to simplify your life
- 10 genius way to remove chewing gum in your shoes
- 10 keyboard shortcuts that will save your time
- 8 things women should always carry in your bag
Popular posts in this blog
- 10 easy ways to simplify your life
- 5-night routines for a super productive day
- 10 daily habits that will change your life.
- 40 self-care ideas that are affordable
- 5 things to do have a more productive week.
- 5 simple ways to boost self-confidence.
- life lessons that will change your life completely
- 8 genuine reasons why we lose friends
Popular posts on Money Saving Tips & Make Extra Money Tips.
- 35 practical ways to save money
- This App will save you $1000-5000 a year.
- 1o ways to save money on groceries
- 15 simple ways to make extra money